Effective as of September 24th, 2020
The Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
When you sign up to become a member of The Panty Society (“Member”), you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information for Members includes your name, email address, date of birth, undergarment size, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily. And, we do not sell, rent, or license any Personal Information that you provide to us.
2. Billing Information
In order to order a Subscription, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information noted above. Such information will include a debit card number, credit card number, and similar information (collectively, the “Billing Information”). When you order a Subscription plan through our Services, you provide our third party payment processor your credit card and payment information.
3. Geolocational Information
In order to provide the Services while you are using a Mobile Device, we may request your permission to automatically collect geolocation information from your Mobile Device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Services are running on your Mobile Device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. Because your Geolocational Information is subject to abuse by others, please be sure to manage your Mobile Device and privacy preferences on the Services on an ongoing basis.
4. Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information and Billing Information, that you voluntarily provide to us and the Geolocational Information that we may automatically collect, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender and your product and service preferences.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as the type of Platform you’re using, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information by following the instructions found on the applicable Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Sheer Delight Lingerie LLC marketing email. Members cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information to provide you the Services, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services, to administer our rewards and promotional programs, and to improve our Services to you. Also, we may share Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, Property Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- With your consent, we may post your testimonial about the Subscription along with your name. If you want your name and/or your testimonial removed after you’ve granted us such permission, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyze Other Information and Geolocational Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by, sold to, or merged with a third party, we expect that the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information and the Other Information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, Property Information, and Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sheer Delight Lingerie LLC or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platforms may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Platform and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
How to Contact Us